Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fatal Frame 4 Drinking Game +Drunken Antics Recap

Last night, if you were witness to my nightly gaming rituals, I had you viewers make up a drinking game for me. Which I helplessly willingly fell victim to.

However, because of my extremely inebriated state I have forgotten what the rules were, so I can't share that game with you. What I do remember is drinking two HORRIBLE "ready-to-go" packs of Daily's margaritas, (I highly suggest not buying those NO MATTER WHAT!), a Sapporo beer, some random beers I had in the fridge, and the pièce de résistance a 1/2 bottle of rum.
Surprisingly, no vomiting happened. (I would've known this would have happened if I woke up with a funny taste in my mouth.) Regardless, I was left without much recollection of what happened last night, so I decided to go through my JTV pages' past broadcast to see exactly what had happened. Which then lead me to a saved conversation text on my mod/roommates laptop along with various pictures, and knowledge that another drinking game ensued from this convo. (IF YOU WISH TO PLAY ALONG... Take 1 sip everytime the unfortunate other says "HEHE" or any other variation.)

I hearby present to you:

GOTHS DRUNKEN ANTICS
-------------------------------------------------

scratch_42: hey
(Real username replaced):
scratch_42: -=]
scratch_42: hii
scratch_42: hehe
(Real username replaced): o hai
scratch_42: hehehe
scratch_42: i like having you watch me.
GAWTH JOINS IN NOW: (Real username replaced): frosted butts
scratch_42: orly?
scratch_42: hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): can i suck your number
scratch_42: yes!
scratch_42: any time
scratch_42: hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): i want to be your anal lover
scratch_42: okay
scratch_42: you can be.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): why don't you love me, julianne?
scratch_42: i do.
scratch_42: hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I want to fondle your milkbags
scratch_42: mm please do
scratch_42: *snuggles up next to you*
scratch_42: could i see your face, please?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): my webcam broke\
scratch_42: oh
scratch_42: what happened?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): the gold usb end got bent, and it won't fit anymore
scratch_42: lame.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): D=
scratch_42: you should get a new one soon. it's okay though, just would have been nice.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Can you dance for me?
scratch_42: hehe um
scratch_42: think that would make me feel kind of silly.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Come play with my penis... I mean vagina
scratch_42: okay
scratch_42: *plays with it*
scratch_42: i like your vagina. hehe.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): yiff yiff
scratch_42: hehe
scratch_42: i want it. hehe.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *puts on bear suit*
scratch_42: -=[
scratch_42: don't eat my peeny weeny weenus.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): That
GAWTH (Real username replaced): That's against the rules of the dong-along party
scratch_42: next door.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): It's not the size that matters, but the calibar.
scratch_42: oh okay
scratch_42: do i have a good one?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Show me.
scratch_42: mmm
scratch_42: really want me to?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Do bears shit in the woods?
scratch_42: hehehe
scratch_42: think so.
scratch_42: tell me again? hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Do bears shit in the woods?
scratch_42: not that
scratch_42: haha
GAWTH (Real username replaced): yiff yiff?
scratch_42: not that either.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Do you want to play with my penis... I mean vagina?
scratch_42: hehe um
scratch_42: not that either.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I want to fondle your milkbags.
scratch_42: hehehe
scratch_42: please?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Okay
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *fondle fondle fondle*
scratch_42: feels good
scratch_42: hehe
scratch_42: mm
GAWTH (Real username replaced): in canada, milk comes in bags.
scratch_42: that's silly
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Can I give you a prostate exam?
scratch_42: sure
scratch_42: *bends over*
scratch_42: hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): 3 fingers or 4?
scratch_42: just 3, i think.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *puts in his whole fist*
scratch_42: ow
GAWTH (Real username replaced): It's stuck.
scratch_42: -=[
scratch_42: take it out slowly?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *rips it out quick*
scratch_42: -=[
scratch_42: still want to see me?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Do bears shit in the woods?
scratch_42: guess so.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *licks the fudge off of her fingers*
scratch_42: sexy
scratch_42: hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Will you pee on me?
scratch_42: okay
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *pees in your eye*
scratch_42: oww
scratch_42: shoot me in the eye with semen.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *jacks off in your eye*
scratch_42: hot
GAWTH (Real username replaced): has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
scratch_42: don't know?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): if it weren't for my horse I wouldn't have spent that extra year in college.
scratch_42: ah
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *puts the baseball bat into the rim
scratch_42: hehe
scratch_42: *leans on you*
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I've always wondered what a dog fetus tastes like.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Is this getting you hot?
scratch_42: hehe
scratch_42: well... i am kind of looking at your pictures right now... so...
GAWTH (Real username replaced): If you want to see the real me go to lemonparty.org
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I"m the one on the far left
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): just kidding
scratch_42: i know. hehe.
scratch_42: wouldn't be on cam for you if that was you.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I will hehe all over your face.
scratch_42: hot.
scratch_42: i will lick it up.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): You know I mean semen right?
scratch_42: you don't have semen.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Are you sure?
scratch_42: yes
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Check this out. vaginas.zoy.org This is what gets me off.
scratch_42: hot.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): meatspin.com is another good one.
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): What?
scratch_42: that sounds gay. -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Not for me. I am a chick after all
scratch_42: oh, good point.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Well I upload more pics of myself on tubgirl.com.
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): lol jk
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I mean 1man1jar.org
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): srsly it sounds gay, but it's not. I actually have pics and a video of myself on there.
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Stop dicking around.
scratch_42: oh okay. sorry.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): if you don't show your dick then get off.
scratch_42: i do.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Watch your mouth or I'll leave
scratch_42: -=[
scratch_42: don't want you to leave.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Then show me your dick
scratch_42: oh okay
GAWTH (Real username replaced): RIGHT NOW
scratch_42: really want me to?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Nigga plz
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): fucking do it
scratch_42: how come?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): because i said so you sissy bitch
scratch_42: oh okay
scratch_42: sorry.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Now get your fucking pants off and show me your cack.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): we tried being funny, we tried being nice.
scratch_42: we did?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): are you questioning me?
scratch_42: guess so.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Well fucking don't.
scratch_42: oh okay sorry.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I don't need an apology i need a dick.
scratch_42: oh okay. what for?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): So I can cook it with butter and garlic, and have a nice meal in the morning.
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Then I can use the rest of it to brush my teeth with.
scratch_42: silly
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Stop stalling. You got on cam for a reason, so don't be a bitch.
scratch_42: what reason?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): HERP A DERP to show me your cack.
scratch_42: oh okay
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I need your purple headed warrior to raid my dungeon
scratch_42: hehehe
scratch_42: i would like that.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): So get to it
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I don't see it.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): It must be tiny
scratch_42: *shakes head*
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *shakes his head in your face slapping you with it on your cheek*
scratch_42: ow
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *inserts HIS head in your ass*
scratch_42: ow
GAWTH (Real username replaced): You know you like it.
scratch_42: no
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Stop lying you bitch.
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *shoves his cock down your throat*
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Can I fist your urethra?
scratch_42: not sure?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): it'll feel good. Trust me.
scratch_42: oh okay
scratch_42: guess so
GAWTH (Real username replaced): *puts his head in your urethra*
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): What's wrong? Does it feel good for you too?
scratch_42: not sure.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Your urethra is your pee hole
scratch_42: i know
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I really wanna see it. I'm lonely
scratch_42: sorry
scratch_42: don't want you to be lonely.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): So show me your dick so I can talk to it.
scratch_42: what will you say?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Show me your dick and I'll tell you.
scratch_42: maybe? hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): plz plz plz hehe
scratch_42: hehehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): show me show me show me show me
GAWTH (Real username replaced): hurry i'm about to go skeet skeet
scratch_42: skeet skeet, motherfucker
GAWTH (Real username replaced): How much do you like skeet skeeting?
scratch_42: a lot. it's fun.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): skeet skeet all over me.
scratch_42: that would be even more fun.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): will you lick my shaft and play with my balls while you skeet skeet?
scratch_42: don't know.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Plz just show me
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I don't know how to ask
scratch_42: oh okay
scratch_42: really want me to?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Do bears shit in the woods?
scratch_42: third base.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): The answer is yes
GAWTH (Real username replaced): so show it already
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I'm dying to see
scratch_42: don't want you to die.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Well hurry and show me or else I'll die.
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I know you're probably limp, but I don't care.
scratch_42: mm
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Hurry big daddy show it to me.
scratch_42: hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): take off your shirt
scratch_42: ..okay.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Your nipples look like baby toes
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I wanna lick them
scratch_42: weird
scratch_42: but you can
GAWTH (Real username replaced): play with your nipples for me
scratch_42: hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): c'mon be a man and play with them
GAWTH (Real username replaced): What was that shit? Use both hands.
scratch_42: oh okay
GAWTH (Real username replaced): That was sexy.
scratch_42: thank you
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I'm totally playing with my clit now.
scratch_42: ooh hot
scratch_42: wish i could see
GAWTH (Real username replaced): It looks like someone squishing a bumblebee between their fingers
scratch_42: hehe
scratch_42: can i squish your bumblebee?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Okay
scratch_42: *squishes it*
GAWTH (Real username replaced): mmm hehe
scratch_42: ooh hehe
scratch_42: *squishes it more*
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Be careful don't get stung
scratch_42: i'll be careful
scratch_42: hehe
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Rub ice on your baby toe nipples
scratch_42: don't have any ice, sorry.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I have to go to bed soon
scratch_42: -=[
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Can I see that sexy dick of yours
GAWTH (Real username replaced): ?
scratch_42: yeah
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Dance for me
scratch_42: hehe
scratch_42: mm
GAWTH (Real username replaced): roses are red violets are blue show me your cock cause I gotta leave soon
scratch_42: okay
GAWTH (Real username replaced): I see bush. Where's the neck?
scratch_42: good?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): mm yeah baby that's so good
scratch_42: mm
scratch_42: what now?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Bounce around a little so it flops.
scratch_42: mm don't know? would feel silly.
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Plz I wanna see the rest of it.
scratch_42: better?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Yeah baby
scratch_42: good
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Wanna see a pic of me?
scratch_42: yes please
GAWTH (Real username replaced): www.justin.tv/imagoth2004
GAWTH (Real username replaced): What's wrong baby?
scratch_42: don't know?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): You're a new celeb on jtv
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Aren't you happy?
scratch_42: don't know?
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Is that all you're going to say?
scratch_42 is typing...
scratch_42: don't know
GAWTH (Real username replaced): Say something in the chat for us.
-------------------------------------------
From what I understand he sadly didn't say anything in chat. :( It's a shame.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28839012@N08/sets/72157624365684193/detail/
Watch the footage yourself here! http://www.justin.tv/imagoth2004/b/266700389

No comments:

Post a Comment