Friday, May 11, 2012

Blood, Sweat & Tears: New, Exclusive & Unmixed


I thought I should post this awesome piece of hardcore up here.

This release is only limited to 400 copies, physical only, no reprints, etc.
So if you're a big fan of hardcore like I am be sure to check out their website.

If you're not sure about purchasing it then not to worry. You can pre-listen to the tracks near the bottom on the link above.

All 3 CDs will be full of DJ friendly tracks (meaning full length), and it's almost guaranteed that these tracks are new and will not see the light of day elsewhere.

I myself already pre-ordered my copy (it comes to about 28 USD outside of the UK) and now I can't wait until the end of this month to receive it in the post.

I might just have to do a mix of some of the tracks for my JTV stream only. Who knows until the time comes.

I personally am looking forward to the tracks from Fracus, DJ Shimamura, S3RL, Haze, and Gammer... Well technically I'm looking forward to all of them, but those 5 are the ones that got me into the hard scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment