Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yeah it's been a while

I know this. I will be slowly getting back into streaming LP's...

While on the subject of Let's Plays I will be redoing the Tomb Raider series. Mainly because I swear like crazy, and get lost a LOT. I will try my best to self censor, but damn is it hard. However, this time I won't be streaming them. Instead I will be recording them on my own time and posting them up. I'll leave the old ones up until I get each game finished.

In the mean time last night I did a live DJ stream on my JTV channel. As you know how I am with showing my face on the interwebs I deleted the video immediately after the set finished. However, if you still want to listen to this self-proclaimed amazing set check it out on http://soundcloud.com/imagoth2004/dj-imagoth-tra-core-set-5-5-12

No comments:

Post a Comment