Friday, October 5, 2012

LP: Tomb Raider 2: Part 4

First I'm going to start this up with a little update on things. After the final episode of Tomb Raider 2 is uploaded I'm going to take a short hiatus. Maybe a week or two. We'll see.

The reason for this? Audio equipment that I've been saving up for. I've been trying to save, and having to spend a lot on other stuff. I'd like to wait to record to see how I can utilize it in my recording process which I know will be extremely useful. I'm also trying to find ways to deal with xsplits limitations since I am recording the next game on console. I'm also hoping that with the hardware upgrade I will be able to fully utilize my lavalier microphone.

Regardless, here is this weeks three episodes.

Stage 15: Ice Palace
(Now full of witchcraft)



Stage 16: Temple of Xian

(Kalima, Kalima)




Stage 17: Floating Islands



No comments:

Post a Comment